Monday, May 4, 2009
(a) beta-sitosterol, (b) beta-stigmastanol
i could separate them using my CSPs but the problem is Sigma says that the compounds are 99% pure!!
well,that is were the problem is...if it is 99% pure,how can i separate two isomers..so,my prof suggested may be that is not the second isomer!!
PQE mudinjadhum pasanga eppidi agiduranga paarungaa?!?!
innum neriya comic strips eduthu vachaen,but endha padhivoda neelathai manasula vachu kittu podalai..
P.S-Tamil la dhan type pannanum nnu erundhaen,enna aachunae theriyala,tamil typing selectionae panna mudiyala!!
Monday, January 12, 2009
And this is one of the mails i got today and i loved the last one. Do have a look!!
Questions with no answers:-
1. Does a clean house indicate that there is a broken computer in it?
2. Why is it that no matter what color of bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?
3. Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?
4. Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?
5. On electric toasters, why do they engrave the message "one slice"? How many pieces of bread do they think people are really gonna try to stuff in that slot?
6. Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?
7. Why is it that no plastic garbage bag will open from the end you first try?
8. How do those dead bugs get into those closed light fixtures?
9. Considering all the lint you get in your dryer, if you kept drying your clothes would they eventually just disappear?
10. When we are in the supermarket and someone rams our ankle with a shopping cart then apologizes for doing so, why do we say, "It's all right?" Well, it isn't all right so why don't we say, "That hurt!"
11. Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over?
12. Is it true that the only difference between a yard sale and a trash pickup is how close to the road the stuff is placed?
13. In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat?
14. How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?
15. If at first you don't succeed, shouldn't you try doing it like your wife told you to do it? And obviously if at first you don't succeed, then don't take up sky diving!
16. The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four person(well,it was Americans but what is fun in that) is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends, if they're okay, then it's you.